Want to get your work published? You could see your story here because we're on the lookout for student bloggers...
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial Instagrammer? Consider yourself a Twitter fiend? Or do you just love to vlog about everything and anything in your life?
Well, we want you to collaborate with YOU. Email us to find out more!
Share your experience of university life and your interests - whether you're a follower of fashion, a keen photographer, live music lover or top chef. Let your fellow students know the different things that occur during your student life at UoL!
Maybe this is your first time living in the UK? We would love to hear about your experience too to share with your current and future UoL students.
It's a great opportunity and if you want to get recognised as a writer/creator - people need to know you exist! So, it's time to build up a portfolio, with lots of benefits too:
- Build a reputation and boost your C.V
- Employers are interested in personal skills and working with us on Browzer will benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as a journalist
- Get your personality across on paper (or the computer) and have an extra, fun opportunity to talk about your interests
- Get people talking and following! Sharing your stories on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will boost your social media presence
We want to hear from you - contact us and you could become a blogger or vlogger!
- Read Next
- Have spare time on lockdown? – take an Ivy League free online course! Visit the Buckingham Palace Going out while staying in – Friday night sorted! Discover mindfulness in the coronavirus lockdown Contribute to research in the fight against coronavirus The British Museum collection in your room! Free opera all the way from the Met! Go to a live show without leaving your room! Theatre on lockdown - sure! Learn something new online
- Changes to halls services, facilities, and regulations COVID-19: supporting international students Making the most of LinkedIn Making the transition to university Coping with stress during the COVID-19 outbreak Recipe of the week: Chinese fakeaway Make yourself more employable in 2020 Fact-checked coronavirus resources Tell us about your wellbeing at university Self-isolation