Coping with self-isolation: Netflix
We can’t deny that it is rather an unusual period of time… But, what can we do other than make the situation work for us? We’re all in it together, aren’t we? If you have to stay in your room and are worried that you’ll run out of things to do, we’ve got a series of articles with a few suggestions on what to do!
In this article we’ll talk about:
It seems like the biggest problem with Netflix is deciding what you want to watch… The paradox of choice: too much of it is actually debilitating… So here are a few link to list of films and TV series that might inspire you!:
- https://www.wired.co.uk/article/best-shows-netflix this is a list of 46 shows that you might want to bing watch. It comes from Wired UK and it is very fresh, published at the beginning of March!
- https://www.vulture.com/article/best-movies-on-netflix-right-now.html Here you’ve got a list of 100 film that you should watch on Netflix.
- https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2020-03-18/netflix-best-movies/ Another list of 51 films to watch, this one is specifically for Netflix UK!
Keep on watching!
- Read Next
- Visit the Buckingham Palace Going out while staying in – Friday night sorted! Discover mindfulness in the coronavirus lockdown Contribute to research in the fight against coronavirus The British Museum collection in your room! Free opera all the way from the Met! Go to a live show without leaving your room! Theatre on lockdown - sure! Learn something new online Let's TRIAL some streaming!
- Changes to halls services, facilities, and regulations COVID-19: supporting international students Making the most of LinkedIn Making the transition to university Coping with stress during the COVID-19 outbreak Recipe of the week: Chinese fakeaway Make yourself more employable in 2020 Fact-checked coronavirus resources Tell us about your wellbeing at university Self-isolation