Life In London
Run, Hide, Tell
Counter-Terrorism Police want to make you aware of what to do in the event of a terrorist attack.
In the event of an emergency of this type, you should remain calm. This may be difficult but it's very important to make sure that you remain safe and unharmed.
The chances of being caught up in a terrorist incident or weapons attacks are extremely low, however, if this ever happens you should follow these 3 steps:
- RUN to a place of safety and protection.
- HIDE and stay hidden until you think it is safe to do otherwise.
- TELL the police or tell someone to call the police on 999.
For a bit more information and advice, read the Counter-Terrorism Police's advice.
- Read Next
- 17 FREE things to do in London Cost of LIVING in London Staying safe in London Stay safe from drink spiking Where can I buy shampoo? Your guide to shopping in the UK Getting a part-time job January arrivals - Settling into London life New to banking in the UK? What to do in an emergency Useful apps for London life Transport in London The ULTIMATE guide to British food Planning your winter UK staycation Amali's blog: Where to travel in the holidays
- Sustainability at Gardens Leaving halls for Christmas? Amali's Blog: Bloomsbury on a budget! Your guide to bicycle parking at halls Eleanor Rosa House - Instruction Manual