Life In London
Run, Hide, Tell
Counter-Terrorism Police want to make you aware of what to do in the event of a terrorist attack.
In the event of an emergency of this type, you should remain calm. This may be difficult but it's very important to make sure that you remain safe and unharmed.
The chances of being caught up in a terrorist incident or weapons attacks are extremely low, however, if this ever happens you should follow these 3 steps:
- RUN to a place of safety and protection.
- HIDE and stay hidden until you think it is safe to do otherwise.
- TELL the police or tell someone to call the police on 999.
For a bit more information and advice, read the Counter-Terrorism Police's advice.
- Read Next
- Plant homing (again) Braclet making workshop BCH Welcome Week 2 Events BLOOM @Senate House Staying safe on a night out Balancing every part of university life... How to have fun without alcohol Why you should join a society at university BLOOM @Senate House Connaught Warden's drop-in times
- What's cooking? Online menu for catered halls Register with a GP How we stay safer, together New to banking in the UK? 10% off your student essentials Contact your Hall Management team How to have fun without alcohol Garden Halls: Meet your warden and their team Support Services at your college Be aware of fake police officers!