Cookie Consent by


Support needs or adjustments

By Adrian 21 Aug 2022

If you have special access requirements, a long-term condition, or disability, including mental health conditions, there may be measures we can take to support you; but only if we know that you might need this support.

If you would like to open a conversation about any support needs or accessibility requirements, please contact the Hall Manager and Hall Warden for your Intercollegiate Hall, using the contact information below. It would be helpful to let us know:

  • what your condition or disability is,
  • what you think might help, and
  • what is your preferred way for us to communicate with you.

If you give your email the subject heading, Support needs or adjustments, that will help us identify your message as important and respond in the best possible timeframe.

You are also welcome simply to let us know that something might be an issue for you, even if at this stage you do not think any specific adjustments or support are needed.

Contact details

Your hall Hall Manager & Hall Warden emails (copy & paste into the To: field of your email)
Bonham Carter House;
College Hall;
Connaught Hall;
Eleanor Rosa House;
Garden Halls;
Handel Mansions;
International Hall;
Nutford House;

More information

You can check our Reasonable Adjustments Policy & Procedure for more information.

Adrian profile picture

Adrian is a medical doctor, the Student Health & Wellbeing Manager at the University of London and the Warden of Connaught Hall, where he has lived for more than 25 years.
View All Posts