Terms and Conditions for Bookable Kitchen
Reservations must be made at least 3 working days in advance during office hours Monday to Friday from 8 am – 5 pm. Unfortunately, we will not be able to make a reservation from you outside of these times.
The guest limit is 30 people. You must provide us with the names of your guests at least 48 hours before the event and no later than 3 pm on Friday if the kitchen is booked for Sunday.
- Your guests will have to sign in and out at reception. It is your responsibility to make sure they do so.
- The limit of 30 guests includes residents of Eleanor Rosa House and external guests. Only people on the guest list are allowed to attend your event.
After 11 pm the noise needs to be kept to a minimum.
The kitchen must be vacated at 12 am the latest.
The kitchen must be cleaned immediately after the event (and no later than 12 am when it must be vacated), this includes (but it is not limited to):
- Worktops and dining table,
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and any other cooking equipment provided in the kitchen and used by you,
- Sink, draining board,
All rubbish must be collected and taken to the bin store in the main building.
If you used the fridge it must be left empty with no perishable food.
If you see any damage upon arrival, please report it to reception. If any damage occurs during your event, please let the receptionist know about it.
As a host of an event in the Bookable Kitchen, you are responsible for all your guests and their behaviour. Please bear that in mind.
Failure to meet any of these mandatory conditions will result in a fine that will cover the cost of cleaning or replacing broken or missing items.
If you wish to book the kitchen you can download a booking form here:
- Read Next
- What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms Support during COVID-19 COVID-19 FAQ: Can I use the hall garden? COVID-19 FAQ: Can I form a support bubble? Support Services at your college Fire evacuations at International Hall - a video guide Getting deliveries in quarantine/self-isolation How do I evacuate the building when I’m self-isolating? Register with your local GP Watch NOW: Your guide to student insurance
- Travel quarantine (self-catered) International Students: Ordering your essentials New to banking in the UK? Arriving to your hall for the first time International students: essential info 10% off your student essentials Your UK arrival checklist! Choosing a mobile network COVID-19 precautions in halls Making the transition to university