Watch NOW: Your guide to student insurance
Did you remember to confirm your cover with Endsleigh?
If not, make sure you watch as Joe Tasker speaks live to Endsleigh experts and find out why it’s SO important to insure your stuff whilst at uni. In just 15 minutes, you can find out EVERYTHING you need to know about your insurance cover, including:
- What is and isn’t insured in your room
- How to make a claim if anything were to happen
- If your insurance covers damage in your room and how easy it is to get all your stuff insured, including your mobile, laptop/desktop, bicycle and musical instrument
Don't forget, you could also be in with a chance of winning a wellbeing bundle and £50 a week for a year!
So if you haven't already, CONFIRM YOUR COVER NOW.
- Read Next
- What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms Support during COVID-19 COVID-19 FAQ: Can I use the hall garden? COVID-19 FAQ: Can I form a support bubble? Support Services at your college Fire evacuations at International Hall - a video guide Getting deliveries in quarantine/self-isolation How do I evacuate the building when I’m self-isolating? Register with your local GP Watch NOW: Your guide to student insurance
- Travel quarantine (self-catered) International Students: Ordering your essentials New to banking in the UK? Arriving to your hall for the first time International students: essential info 10% off your student essentials Your UK arrival checklist! Choosing a mobile network COVID-19 precautions in halls Making the transition to university