We’re signed up to the UUK Code of Practice
At the University of London, we subscribe to the Universities UK’s Accommodation Code of Practice.
This is our commitment to make sure you (and your parents) can rest assured that your accommodation will conform to certain standards in 6 key areas:
- A healthy and safe environment
- Timely repairs and maintenance
- A clean, pleasant living environment
- A formal, contractual relationship with your landlord
- Access to health and wellbeing services
- A living environment free from anti-social behaviour
The hall management team and the warden’s team work together to make sure all these areas are looked after and anything that gets reported is put right.
If you have any concerns, do let us know via reception.
You can find more about the code here.
- Read Next
- International Students: Ordering your essentials International Students: What to bring to uni Feeling anxious about starting uni? Coronavirus: UK visas & immigration Tips for successful distance learning Mayor's message to international students Pack the perfect picnic Is it time for a digital detox? Jack's blog: Men should speak up too... Around the world in 8 dishes
- Making the transition to university Make yourself more employable in 2020 Self-isolation Effective handwashing Advice From a Graduate: Deadlines & Exams It's ok to feel stressed sometimes A welcome note from the Garden Halls Warden A welcome note from the Eleanor Rosa House Warden Transport in London International Students: What to bring to uni