We’re signed up to the UUK Code of Practice
At the University of London, we subscribe to the Universities UK’s Accommodation Code of Practice.
This is our commitment to make sure you (and your parents) can rest assured that your accommodation will conform to certain standards in 6 key areas:
- A healthy and safe environment
- Timely repairs and maintenance
- A clean, pleasant living environment
- A formal, contractual relationship with your landlord
- Access to health and wellbeing services
- A living environment free from anti-social behaviour
The hall management team and the warden’s team work together to make sure all these areas are looked after and anything that gets reported is put right.
If you have any concerns, do let us know via reception.
You can find more about the code here.
- Read Next
- We're signed up to the Student Accommodation Code A welcome note from the Eleanor Rosa House Warden Keeping safe in London - your quick guide. All of your key contacts at UoL Eleanor Rosa House - Instruction Manual A welcome note from the Garden Halls Warden Making the most of your first year at UoL! 10 ways to live sustainably in halls How to... cook for yourself Lead the Change: Become a Sustainability Ambassador How to... do your laundry What is Student Central? Recipes you can make with your flatmates Take part in the Zero Waste Sprint this month! The weird (and wonderful) clubs/societies to join at UoL
- Eleanor Rosa House - Instruction Manual Keeping safe in London - your quick guide. Dating: The dos and don’ts of on-campus hook-ups A welcome note from the Garden Halls Warden New to banking in the UK?