We’re signed up to the UUK Code of Practice
At the University of London, we subscribe to the Universities UK’s Accommodation Code of Practice.
This is our commitment to make sure you (and your parents) can rest assured that your accommodation will conform to certain standards in 6 key areas:
- A healthy and safe environment
- Timely repairs and maintenance
- A clean, pleasant living environment
- A formal, contractual relationship with your landlord
- Access to health and wellbeing services
- A living environment free from anti-social behaviour
The hall management team and the warden’s team work together to make sure all these areas are looked after and anything that gets reported is put right.
If you have any concerns, do let us know via reception.
You can find more about the code here.
- Read Next
- Nutford House - Nutford Concert: The Dogoda Quintet (Other Halls Welcome!) Nutford House - Nutford Concert: The Dogoda Quintet Crochet Workshop - College Hall Picnic Primrose Hill-College Hall Ceramic Painting - College Hall College Hall - Egg Painting Competition Want to build confidence and worry less? Check your BMI, blood pressure, heart age and more Ramadan Iftar Party BLIND TASTING CHOCOLATE: Eleanor Rosa House
- What's cooking? Online menu for catered halls Register with a GP Contact your Hall Management team Be aware of fake police officers! How to get in touch with the Warden's Team New to banking in the UK? How we stay safer, together Support Services at your college BLOOM @Senate House - your space to study and socialise Advice From a Graduate: Deadlines & Exams