We’re signed up to the UUK Code of Practice
At the University of London, we subscribe to the Universities UK’s Accommodation Code of Practice.
This is our commitment to make sure you (and your parents) can rest assured that your accommodation will conform to certain standards in 6 key areas:
- A healthy and safe environment
- Timely repairs and maintenance
- A clean, pleasant living environment
- A formal, contractual relationship with your landlord
- Access to health and wellbeing services
- A living environment free from anti-social behaviour
The hall management team and the warden’s team work together to make sure all these areas are looked after and anything that gets reported is put right.
If you have any concerns, do let us know via reception.
You can find more about the code here.
- Read Next
- We're signed up to the Student Accommodation Code A welcome note from the Eleanor Rosa House Warden Keeping safe in London - your quick guide. All of your key contacts at UoL Eleanor Rosa House - Instruction Manual A welcome note from the Garden Halls Warden 10 ways to live sustainably in halls Lead the Change: Become a Sustainability Ambassador What is Student Central? Let's reduce our food waste! Recipes you can make with your flatmates The weird (and wonderful) clubs/societies to join at UoL You're probably worried about this one thing... Packed breakfast/dinner at your hall 16 reasons why student life is the BEST life
- Are you struggling with perfectionism? Coronavirus (COVID-19) Mumps: protect yourself and others Time to Talk at Garden Halls Keeping safe in London - your quick guide.