What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms
The symptoms of coronavirus are a new, persistent cough, high temperature, and/or loss/change of your sense of taste/smell. If you are unwell with any one or more of these symptoms, please:
1. Stay in your room.
2. Seek and follow medical advice.
- Enter your symptoms in the NHS COVID-19 app; or
- visit https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19; or
- call 119 from your phone; or
- call 999 for an emergency ambulance if you are very unwell.
3. Tell us at bit.ly/uolselfisolation.
4. See the government guidance for self-isolation at bit.ly/covid19selfisol.
5. Review our guidance for self-isolating in halls: campuslife.london.ac.uk/selfisolation_122071.
- There is slightly different guidance for Eleanor Rosa House: campuslife.london.ac.uk/selfisolation-erh--handel_122075
6. When you receive your coronavirus test result
- Tell us the result at bit.ly/covidtestresult.
- AND, between the hours of 8am and 11pm, please also tell a member of our team by phoning reception.
It is important to tell us your test result immediately, because this will guide our decisions about contact tracing and quarantine.
- Read Next
- Your "Many Days of Christmas" events Calendar Zoom cooking classes with an award-winning chef 60 minutes Guided Meditation Emotional Wellbeing Workshop (open to everyone) Emotional Wellbeing Workshop (for women only) Fitness Circuit - online fitness for ALL! National lockdown in England What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms Support during COVID-19 COVID-19 FAQ: Can I use the hall garden?
- Travel quarantine (self-catered) International Students: Ordering your essentials New to banking in the UK? Arriving to your hall for the first time International students: essential info 10% off your student essentials Choosing a mobile network COVID-19 precautions in halls Making the transition to university Social distancing FAQs