Health and Wellbeing
Support Services at your college
When you live in the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence, you should know that there is always someone out there to reach out to – during the day, it’s the hall management team. In the evening and throughout the night, weekends and bank holidays a member of the Warden’s team is always on duty. Have a look at this article for more details on how to contact them
But also, don’t forget that your university is always here to help. A lot of colleges have designated Student Support Services departments where you can get help with your studies, accommodation, finances and your health and wellbeing. These services are there for you to use when you need them.
We know that sometimes it’s very daunting to go online and try to find what you’re looking for, so we did it for you! Below, you’ll find a list of support services at your college – just a click away.
- Birkbeck - http://www.bbk.ac.uk/student-services
- City - https://www.city.ac.uk/study/student-support
- The Courtauld - https://courtauld.ac.uk/study/student-support
- Goldsmith - https://www.gold.ac.uk/students/wellbeing/
- The Institute of Cancer Research - https://www.icr.ac.uk/studying-and-training/resources-and-support
- King's College London- https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study-at-kings/student-services
- LBS - https://www.london.edu/about/inclusion-and-diversity/wellbeing-services
- LSE - https://info.lse.ac.uk/current-students/student-wellbeing?from_serp=1
- LSHTM - https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/study/studentservices/student-support-services
- QMUL - http://sas.qmul.ac.uk
- RAM - https://www.ram.ac.uk/student-life/wellbeing-support
- Royal Holloway - https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/student-life/support-and-welfare/
- SOAS - https://www.soas.ac.uk/soas-life/student-support-and-advice/
- St George’s - https://www.sgul.ac.uk/for-students/student-support
- Ravensbourne - https://www.ravensbourne.ac.uk/student-services
- Royal Central School of Speech & Drama - https://www.cssd.ac.uk/student-support
- RVC - https://www.rvc.ac.uk/study/support-for-students
- UAL - https://www.arts.ac.uk/students/student-services
- UCL - https://www.ucl.ac.uk/students/student-support-and-wellbeing
Remember, sometimes all it takes is having a chat with someone, so don’t wait if you feel like you need some help – we’re all here for you!
- Read Next
- Your "Many Days of Christmas" events Calendar Zoom cooking classes with an award-winning chef 60 minutes Guided Meditation Emotional Wellbeing Workshop (open to everyone) Emotional Wellbeing Workshop (for women only) Fitness Circuit - online fitness for ALL! National lockdown in England What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms Support during COVID-19 COVID-19 FAQ: Can I use the hall garden?
- Travel quarantine (self-catered) International Students: Ordering your essentials New to banking in the UK? Arriving to your hall for the first time International students: essential info 10% off your student essentials Choosing a mobile network COVID-19 precautions in halls Making the transition to university Social distancing FAQs