Health and Wellbeing
Support Services at your college
When you live in the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence, you should know that there is always someone out there to reach out to – during the day, it’s the hall management team. In the evening and throughout the night, weekends and bank holidays a member of the Warden’s team is always on duty. Have a look at this article for more details on how to contact them
But also, don’t forget that your university is always here to help. A lot of colleges have designated Student Support Services departments where you can get help with your studies, accommodation, finances and your health and wellbeing. These services are there for you to use when you need them.
We know that sometimes it’s very daunting to go online and try to find what you’re looking for, so we did it for you! Below, you’ll find a list of support services at your college – just a click away.
- Birkbeck - http://www.bbk.ac.uk/student-services
- City - https://www.city.ac.uk/study/student-support
- The Courtauld - https://courtauld.ac.uk/study/student-support
- Goldsmith - https://www.gold.ac.uk/students/wellbeing/
- The Institute of Cancer Research - https://www.icr.ac.uk/studying-and-training/resources-and-support
- King's College London- https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study-at-kings/student-services
- LBS - https://www.london.edu/about/inclusion-and-diversity/wellbeing-services
- LSE - https://info.lse.ac.uk/current-students/student-wellbeing?from_serp=1
- LSHTM - https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/study/studentservices/student-support-services
- QMUL - http://sas.qmul.ac.uk
- RAM - https://www.ram.ac.uk/student-life/wellbeing-support
- Royal Holloway - https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/student-life/support-and-welfare/
- SOAS - https://www.soas.ac.uk/soas-life/student-support-and-advice/
- St George’s - https://www.sgul.ac.uk/for-students/student-support
- Ravensbourne - https://www.ravensbourne.ac.uk/student-services
- Royal Central School of Speech & Drama - https://www.cssd.ac.uk/student-support
- RVC - https://www.rvc.ac.uk/study/support-for-students
- UAL - https://www.arts.ac.uk/students/student-services
- UCL - https://www.ucl.ac.uk/students/student-support-and-wellbeing
Remember, sometimes all it takes is having a chat with someone, so don’t wait if you feel like you need some help – we’re all here for you!
- Read Next
- Connaught Hall Annual Group Photo Connaught Just Dance Event After-Exam Hot Chocolate Leaving BBQ and Farewell Party at College Hall! Therapy Dogs @ College Hall! Pack for Good 2023: Donate and Make a Difference! Your Mental Health Awareness Week questions answered! Exam Tip: Eliminate negative self-talk and focus on positive affirmations! Exam Tip: Don't Be Afraid to Ask for Help from Teachers or Tutors WiFi support 24/7, 356 days of the year!
- What's cooking? Online menu for catered halls Register with a GP Contact your Hall Management team How do you meet guys without using apps or gay bars? How we stay safer, together Be aware of fake police officers! Garden Halls: Meet your warden and their team Connaught Hall Tour: Connaught Cribs Support Services at your college How to get in touch with the Warden's Team