Health and Wellbeing
Support Services at your college
When you live in the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence, you should know that there is always someone out there to reach out to – during the day, it’s the hall management team. In the evening and throughout the night, weekends and bank holidays a member of the Warden’s team is always on duty. Have a look at this article for more details on how to contact them
But also, don’t forget that your university is always here to help. A lot of colleges have designated Student Support Services departments where you can get help with your studies, accommodation, finances and your health and wellbeing. These services are there for you to use when you need them.
We know that sometimes it’s very daunting to go online and try to find what you’re looking for, so we did it for you! Below, you’ll find a list of support services at your college – just a click away.
- Birkbeck - http://www.bbk.ac.uk/student-services
- City - https://www.city.ac.uk/study/student-support
- The Courtauld - https://courtauld.ac.uk/study/student-support
- Goldsmith - https://www.gold.ac.uk/students/wellbeing/
- The Institute of Cancer Research - https://www.icr.ac.uk/studying-and-training/resources-and-support
- King's College London- https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study-at-kings/student-services
- LBS - https://www.london.edu/about/inclusion-and-diversity/wellbeing-services
- LSE - https://info.lse.ac.uk/current-students/student-wellbeing?from_serp=1
- LSHTM - https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/study/studentservices/student-support-services
- QMUL - http://sas.qmul.ac.uk
- RAM - https://www.ram.ac.uk/student-life/wellbeing-support
- Royal Holloway - https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/student-life/support-and-welfare/
- SOAS - https://www.soas.ac.uk/soas-life/student-support-and-advice/
- St George’s - https://www.sgul.ac.uk/for-students/student-support
- Ravensbourne - https://www.ravensbourne.ac.uk/student-services
- Royal Central School of Speech & Drama - https://www.cssd.ac.uk/student-support
- RVC - https://www.rvc.ac.uk/study/support-for-students
- UAL - https://www.arts.ac.uk/students/student-services
- UCL - https://www.ucl.ac.uk/students/student-support-and-wellbeing
Remember, sometimes all it takes is having a chat with someone, so don’t wait if you feel like you need some help – we’re all here for you!
- Read Next
- Reduce the Juice energy challenge winners Up to £250 for your feedback 32 songs that science says change your mood Take the UCLA loneliness test New calorie labelling in catered halls 8 reasons to volunteer TODAY Reduce the Juice Water Challenge Take a mental health self-assessment Three resources to help boost your mental health FAQs: Internet in Halls
- What's cooking? Online menu for catered halls How we stay safer, together International Students: Ordering your essentials Contact your Hall Management team Arriving to your hall for the first time Garden Halls: Meet your warden and their team How do you meet guys without using apps or gay bars? Support Services at your college Register with your local GP Be aware of fake police officers!