Cookie Consent by
a hand holding a cellphone

Health and Wellbeing

Reporting lateral flow results to your university

By Adrian 29 Mar 2021

All students are being asked to take two asymptomatic lateral flow tests twice a week, to help keep the higher education community safer.

If you have a positive test result, you should self-isolate, arrange a confirmatory PCR test via the NHS, and inform your university and accommodation provider about your positive result. 

If you have a negative test result, some universities are asking that you record the negative result to allow access to some facilities on campus. 

If you live in our intercollegiate halls

Tell us HERE if you have a POSITIVE result. You don't need to tell us about a negative lateral flow test result.

Courtauld Institute of Art

Tell the Courtauld if you have a POSITIVE test at You don't need to tell the Courtauld about a negative lateral flow test result.

Royal Veterinary College (RVC)

Tell RVC the result of your test (POSITIVE or NEGATIVE) at 

More information about lateral flow testing

For students and staff at University of London Member Institutions

For students and staff at other partner institutions for our Student Central asymptomatic test site

Adrian profile picture

Adrian is a medical doctor, the Student Health & Wellbeing Manager at the University of London and the Warden of Connaught Hall, where he has lived for almost 25 years.
View All Posts

Popular topics in Health and Wellbeing